Tumblr may be a scary site to navigate at times (trust me, I’m still having nightmares), but adding my themes is easy like Sunday morning.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of your tumblr dashboard.
- Click the “Customize your blog” button in the top-right corner. You may have a hard time finding it. It’s not obnoxiously large or anything.
- Select the “Theme” tab in the menu bar.
- Select “Use Custom HTML” at the bottom of the box that pops up.
- Copy in the theme code and click “Save.”
And there you have it. Your tumblr should now be sporting a righteous new theme from Atomic Affliction.